Williams Underwriting Group Will Continue to Provide E&O Insurance to Colorado REALTORS® into 2023 and Beyond
We know many of the Colorado REALTORS® who are currently insured with Williams Underwriting Group are receiving non-renewal notices in the mail from Zurich American Insurance Company, who Williams Underwriting Group had previously been partnered with to provide E&O Coverage in Colorado.
Williams Underwriting Group has identified a national carrier to underwrite E&O coverage for CAR members going into 2023 and beyond. This means Williams Underwriting Group E&O coverage is not going away!
CAR has confirmed the following:
- WUG will continue to provide E&O insurance in Colorado in 2023.
- WUG has identified Continental Casualty Company to underwrite E&O coverage for CAR members.
- WUG will continue to offer extra CAR Endorsements to CAR members for free.
- The policies and coverage limits will be comparable to your 2022 policy.
- The premiums will be the same.
- 2023 policies will be available for purchase/renewal in October 2022.
- WUG will be announcing the new 2023 program soon to all current insureds via email.
Please click here to see Williams Underwriting Group’s 2023 E&O brochure. For questions about E&O insurance policies or coverage, please reach out to the Williams Underwriting Group here.
Competency Yields Advantage (CYA) in Traditional Markets Class with John Gillam 3 CE November 2, 2022
The Market's Story with Zach Pomeroy and Nyk Harper 0 CE November 8, 2022
ACU CREC Update with Ron Sechrist 4 CE November 10, 2022
NAR Ethics with Connie Tremblay 4 CE November 18, 2022
ACU CREC Update with Connie Tremblay 4 CE November 18, 2022
Redline Contracts Update with Connie Tremblay 4 CE November 30, 2022
- None this week
- None this week
Office, Address, MLS Changes
- Trisha Whittington, NextHome Virtual
- Jacob Lynch, Harvest Realty, LLC
- Shanon Secrest, NextHome Virtual
- Linda Jordan, HomeSmart Realty Partners
- Stephanie Jordan, HomeSmart Realty Partners
- Kauai Alpha Fitt, Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
- Tishawna Winkler, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties
- Jonathan Ellis, Harvest Realty, LLC
- Eric Daninger
- Jill Barker
- Megan Burtard
- Ginny Kamin
- Takara Montover
- Laura Connor
- Bryan Walchle
- Amberlee Read
Do you need online classes check out what Colorado Association of REALTORS has available.
NAR requires all members take a minimum of 2.5 hours of Ethics every three year cycle. The current cycle is January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024. Members must take Ethics in this cycle.
When you register for Ethics make sure it is an NAR approved class or it will not count for your Ethics requirement!