AVOID AGGRAVATING LATE AND REINSTATE FEES
MLS USER FEES – DUE THE FIRST DAY OF EACH QUARTER
- Member is assessed a late fee of $25 on the 5th of the quarter
- Member KEY & MLS deactivation is scheduled on the 10th of the quarter, with $75 reinstatement fee for each service
Then….your poor office managing broker…has to face office deactivation if all members are not paid or dropped from roster by 20th of each quarter. You sure don’t wanna be that guy.
SUPRA KEY ACCESS FEES – DUE BY JUNE 1 (ANNUALLY)
- Policy at GJARA is to collect the entire year up front
- Member late fee of $25 on the 5th of June
- Member KEY & MLS deactivation on the 10th of June, with $75 Reinstatement fee for each service
- Huge hassle for you. (no jail time though)
MEMBERSHIP DUES – DUE BY NOVEMBER 30 (ANNUALLY)
- YEP! N.A.R. Code of Ethics “proof of completion” must be received by the December 31st of every EVEN Year in order to renew membership.
- Failure to comply results in loss of Membership services (including MLS and SUPRA) EEEK!
- Can you get this from DORA if I took it as a CE requirement? No, we cannot access those files.
- The policy due date was changed by the Board of Directors in 2018 from October 30 to November 30th,
- The dues are inclusive of your membership in GJARA, C.A.R. an N.A.R.
NAVICA STREAMLINE AMS LOGIN IN
- Pay invoices and Register for events
- USER NAME: NRDS Number (9 digit Number)
- PASSWORD: Last Name with first letter capitalized
PARAGON AND GJREALTORS.ORG LOGIN
- To use the MLS (Paragon) program
- Access GJARA website data
- Use 5 digit number given to you by the Association