Title Issues for Colorado Brokers with Doug Barber 4 CE June 2, 2022
Wells, Septic Systems, Propane & Water Related Rights in Colorado Contracts with Doug Barber June 2, 2022
Water Law for Colorado Brokers with Doug Barber 4 CE June 3, 2022
Colorado Sale Contract Issues with Doug Barber 3 CE June 3, 2022
Legal Bites 2022 Contract Series - CIC Assessments
Congratulations to our own Brenda Case!
- Shayna VanDyke, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty
- HBA of Western Colorado
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA)
Office, Address, MLS Changes
- Megan Cook, Your Grand Valley, LLC
- Jon Burden, HomeSmart
- Danielle Wolff-Zimmerman, Fort + Home Realty, MLS Only
- Katherine Kiker, Keller Williams Realty DTC, MLS Only
- None this week
Do you need online classes check out what Colorado Association of REALTORS has available.
NAR requires all members take a minimum of 2.5 hours of Ethics every three year cycle. The current cycle is January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024. Members must take Ethics in this cycle.
When you register for Ethics make sure it is an NAR approved class or it will not count for your Ethics requirement!