June is RPAC Month!
Title Issues for Colorado Brokers with Doug Barber 4 CE June 2, 2022
Wells, Septic Systems, Propane & Water Related Rights in Colorado Contracts with Doug Barber June 2, 2022
Water Law for Colorado Brokers with Doug Barber 4 CE June 3, 2022
Colorado Sale Contract Issues with Doug Barber 3 CE June 3, 2022
- Stacia Hamilton, Maverick Realty, LLC
- Canvas Credit Union
- Grand Mesa Trimlight / Eastern Utah
Office, Address, MLS Changes
- Mara Duchanin, Prosperity Group Brokers by eXp Realty, MLS Only
- Tristen Todd, Needlerock Mountain Realty & Land LLC, MLS Only
- Jessica Mace, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty
- Riean Medley, Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
- None this week
Do you need online classes check out what Colorado Association of REALTORS has available.
NAR requires all members take a minimum of 2.5 hours of Ethics every three year cycle. The current cycle is January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024. Members must take Ethics in this cycle.
When you register for Ethics make sure it is an NAR approved class or it will not count for your Ethics requirement!