Legal Bites with Scott Peterson 2022 Contract Series - Water Water Everywhere
2022 CAR SPRING SUMMIT
MARCH - NAR Real Estate Forecast Summit
NAR will hold its virtual Real Estate Forecast Summit: Commercial Update event, which will provide an outlook on the changing commercial real estate market. Click here to Register
APRIL – 2022 REALTOR® Broker Summit
- Bill Rodgers, Hayden Outdoors, LLC
- Rena Caldwell, Colorado 970 Real Estate, LLC
- Jonathan LaChance, United Country Real Colorado Properties
- Brenda Hixson, Vertex Realty Partners
- Chad Heitz, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty, LLC
- Shyrl Kaper, Grand Valley Real Estate Group
- RD Training Systems
Office, Address, MLS Changes
- Barb Rock, The Rock Group Real Estate, MLS Only
- Sean Saffell, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties, MLS Only
- Renee Morrison, Cheryl & CO Real Estate, MLS Only
- Derek Davis, Ronin Real Estate Professionals
- Serena Goering, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty
- Jennifer Borg, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty
- Rachael Richardson, Grand Valley Real Estate West Group
- Darrell Chavez, eXp Realty, LLC
- Rolf Indergard
- Christopher McGrath
Realtors Property Resource® delivers on-the-go access to an all-encompassing real estate platform, available exclusively to REALTORS®, and offered at no additional cost. Easily accessed through desktop, iOS, and Android devices. Click here for upcoming Webinars
Check out the new committees section when you log in to gjrealtors.org as a member.
You can find the committees description, scheduled meetings and minutes!
NAR requires all members take a minimum of 2.5 hours of Ethics every three year cycle. The current cycle is January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024. Members must take Ethics in this cycle.
When you register for Ethics make sure it is an NAR approved class or it will not count for your Ethics requirement!