CAR One Thing for December 2022
Check out the classes we have coming up
If you have not taken Ethics in this cycle which started January 1, 2019 and ends December 31, 2021 you must take by the end of the year to avoid having your membership suspended.
GJARA Committee Minutes:
AMGD - November Report
Affiliates - December Report
Education - November Report
Government Affairs - October report
Member Services /PR - November report
MLS - December Report
- Jennifer Schinstock, Nexthome Valley Properties
- Constance Carrell, HomeSmart Realty Partners
- Lisa Doudy, HomeSmart Realty Partners
- None this week
Office, Address, MLS Changes
- Susan Scofield, Redlands Real Estate
- Jolanta Wencel, Vente Realty, MLS Only
- Jillian Turner, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties, MLS Only
- Steve Bruni, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty
- Tristan Brown, Brown Real Estate Co.
- Martin Cano, Vertex Realty Partners
- Julian Hardaker, The Best Way Home, MLS Only
- Danielle Lawrence, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty
- Abby Roksek
NAR requires all members take a minimum of 2.5 hours of Ethics every three year cycle. The current cycle is January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021. Members must take Ethics in this cycle. Ethics classes taken before January 1, 2019 do not count for this cycle.
When you register for Ethics make sure it is an NAR approved class or it will not count for your Ethics requirement!