April 7, 2021
WELCOME TO GROWTHZONE
We've made the switch from Navica to GrowthZone! This is where you can pay your invoice, register or cancel classes or events.
To complete your profile, follow the instructions below to login and update your account.
1. Click here to begin, click "Create Account".
2. Input your first and last name, along with your email address on file with GJARA, click submit.
3.The system will email you an account activation link that will allow you to create a password.
4. Login using your email as username, and the password you just created.
Please take a few minutes to watch the video in your infohub, and learn how to add your photo, pay invoice and more.
If you have any issues please call the GJARA board office and we will be happy to assist you.
If you set up autopay for your MLS billing your credit card will be charged on April 15th.
Yesterday we added another staff member to the office. Kylee Guy will be answering the phones and assisting with many other duties. She will be in the office Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Please welcome her when you call the board office.
THAT'S WHO WE ARE
Check out this year's "That's who we R®" ad series.
Here's a fun event for our YPN'rs! You can attend virtually and invest in RPAC at the same time.
Spring Summit, April 19-21
Registration is now open for the 2021 CAR Virtual Spring Summit. Join us from the comfort of your home or office for engaging sessions designed help you take on 2021! The 2021 CAR Virtual Spring Summit is geared for REALTORS® who want to stay abreast of the latest industry trends, enhance your professional skills, and better serve your clients. Register Now
- Samuel Hall, Fathom Realty Colorado LLC
- Matthew Thomson, Fathom Realty Colorado, LLC
- Christine Coffey, Berkshire Hathaway Homes Services Western Colorado Properties
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp, Elite Group
Office, Address, MLS Changes
- Alyssa Needham, Alyssa Needham Realty, LLC
- Leon Ramirez, Milehimodern
- Jessica Meyer, RE/MAX 4000
- David Shepardson, HomeSmart Realty Partners
- Valerie Siler, RE/MAX 4000
- Jonathan Vazquer, Keller Williams Colorado West Realty, LLC, MLS only
- Lori DeCrow, LD Appraisals LLC, MLS only
- Scott Lerner, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties, MLS only
- Chris Dennis
If you still need a CREC Commission update class there is still room.
Do you need online classes check out what Colorado Association of REALTORS has available.
NAR requires all members take a minimum of 2.5 hours of Ethics every three year cycle. The current cycle is January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021. Members must take Ethics in this cycle. Ethics classes taken before January 1, 2019 do not count for this cycle.
When you register for Ethics make sure it is an NAR approved class or it will not count for your Ethics requirement!