INSPECTOR’S APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURES
1. Fill out “Home Inspectors Guild Application” make a copy.
Application must be notarized.
2. FOR FINGERPRINTING:
Go to Mesa County Sheriffs office, pay $ 5.00 for finger printing, use form for Real Estate Appraisers.
Make a copy
Overnight the finger print card to:
FBI CJIS Division-Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Rd
Clarksburg WV 26306
3. FOR BACKGROUND CHECK:
Electronically Submit Your Request Directly to the FBI
Follow the steps under the “Obtaining Your Identity History Summary” section.
Make sure to write down the access code.
Info will be available online in less than a week.
4. Provide copy of Membership, in good standing, with a recognized certification group, INTERNACHI, or ASHI, or a Franchise group.
5. Bonding certificate of at least $ 10,000, INTERNACHI members have the bond as part of annual membership.
6. Proof of Insurance, Make GJARA an Additional Insured, at least $250,000 per occurrence.
7. Proof of 10 paid inspections. Can be a copy of cover page.
8. Copy of Photo ID
9. Print and sign the “Membership Guidelines”
10. Complete the SUPRA lease agreement
11. Complete the “Agreement to Allow Key card Access
11. Please put your documents in the order as listed on the application. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
12. Each person is required to submit their own application, in order to get a supra access account, and they are prohibited to
use someone else’s access.
13. Please put your documents in order of the Application and attach the “Membership Guidelines” to the back.
14. Call to make an appointment to turn in your completed application package, so we are ready to assist you.
APPROVED DOCUMENTS AS OF 7.12.18
LINK TO HOME INSPECTORS GUILD HUB