To become a member of the Grand Junction Area REALTORS® Association, you should first know something about our goals:
- To encourage and foster high ethical standards in our profession of real estate practice.
- To take an active interest in the present and future welfare of our community.
- To uphold and develop faithful services as the basis of worthy enterprise.
- To promote legislation beneficial to personal and private ownership of real property and to oppose legislation harmful thereto.
Benefits to Membership
If you’re serious about your career in Real Estate, membership in GJARA is an important part of your program. By joining GJARA…
- You become associated with the larger Colorado Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- You are able to take advantage of participation in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- You are able to participate in ongoing education, weekly home tours, assistance with lockboxes, keys, the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of real estate listings, and much more.
Membership applications can be obtained in person at the GJARA board office. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:00. See our contact page for address and phone. Or, you can visit the Rules and Regulations page to download and print the forms.